What can Swedish massage do your aching body? Quite a lot, actually. Maybe that’s why therapists report that about two-thirds of all their clients request this kind of bodywork time after time.
For clients interested in the best couples massage, sports massage, therapeutic or deep tissue massage, it’s possible to combine Swedish techniques within a given session for maximum relaxation. It’s worth noting that a Swedish massage in Phoenix, one of the nation’s busiest resort markets, is usually set up as a dual-session Swedish massage.
Here are some of the ways Swedish massage helps relieve stress, pain, and discomfort:
- Boosts overall physical flexibility by helping to open up joints and elongate numerous muscles
- Can improve posture by allowing stiff muscles to loosen and cease holding the body in an unnatural position
- Directly enhances circulation by physical manipulation of muscle tissue
- Can elevate mood by assisting the release of endorphins
- Improves range of motion
- Allows for deeper, more refreshing sleep if massage sessions are frequent
- Can strengthen the body’s immune response system by helping lymph circulation